IORA Gujarat Jamin Mapani Previously, one had to apply for offline DILR (District Inspector Land Record) office for land survey. Now, the government should measure this work online within the stipulated time frame so that millions of farmers in the state will directly benefit.
This announcement has been made by the revenue department today by the order of the governor. In which two important circulars have been issued. We will discuss the highlights and important points of the circular which are farmer oriented. Applicants will now be able to make land survey applications online from the IORA portal.
- Surveyor will inform the applicant by e-mail and SMS when he comes to measure In what circumstances will the measurement fee be forfeited? iora.gujarat.gov.in/OnlineAppl.aspx
- Occupancy of time measured on site is reversed
- The field is full of water and cannot be measured
- There is no access road to the farm
- In case of breach of peace / law and order during the measurement process
- If there is a crop in the field that hinders the measuring time, e.g. If there is sugarcane, paddy and thick jagra.
- If the applicant does not show his direct possession at the place.
The office of land registry department will have to dispose through i Mojani application. Applicant on iORA portal only has to apply online. In which an automatic application form will be generated. You can apply online from Gram Panchayat VCE or DLR office by going to the helpdesk.
IORA Gujarat Jamin Mapani Online : Click Here
SocioEducation Homepage : Click Here
i Mojani IORA Gujarat Jamin Mapani on iORA – Integrated Online Revenue Applications Steps
- First go to i-ORA portal https://iora.gujarat.gov.in/ of the Department of Consumer Affairs to make a new application.
- “Click on” ONLINE APPLICATIONS “in the menu on the main page of the i-ORA Portal, or click on the one you want to apply to from the different killings mentioned on the main page.
- Select the application and type of application.
- Select the District, taluka and village to apply to the district, district and district survey numbers. Note: – If there is more than one surveyor, apply for the survey number separately.
- Enter the applicant’s mobile number and – mail.
- Read the SynchPassword code displayed on the screen and enter it in the following textbox.
- If you do not read the captcha code, click on “Refresh Code” so that the new captcha code appears on the screen.
- After entering the captcha code, click on “Generate OTP”. Generating OTP will provide different verification code to the applicant’s mobile number and – mail.
- Enter the mobile number and – the different verification code found on the mail – by typing in the checkboxes next to ‘Mail’ and click “Submit”.
- Click Click “Submit” followed by the prompt to fill in the application details.
- Enter the exact details of the application.