How To Download Birth / Death Certificate Online In Gujarat
Download Birth Certificate Online : Birth registration is the first step in establishing a child’s right and identity. Under the Births and Deaths Registration Act, 1969 it is mandatory to report every birth and death to the Registrar. Gujarat government has launched eOlakh portal to download birth certificate online
Birth Certificate Online Download 2022
• Post Title : Download Birth Certificate Online
• Post Name : Birth Registration Online / Download Birth Certificate Online
• Section : Department of Health and Welfare, Government of Gujarat
• State : Gujarat
• Official website : eolakh.gujarat.gov.in
• facility : Online
Download Birth Certificate Online 2023
Application for Online Registration of Birth (e-Identity) has been developed by National Informatics Centre, State of Gujarat for Department of Health and Welfare, Government of Gujarat. If there is any problem in this application or suggestions regarding the application, the Deputy Registrar (Birth-Death) and Additional Director (Statistics), Block 5/3, Dr. Please contact Jivaraj Mehta Bhawan, Gandhinagar – 382010. Further, the District Registrar (Birth-Death) and the Chief District Health Officer officiating at the concerned Zilla Panchayat are requested to be contacted for the guidance of the District District Committee.
Download Birth Certificate Online
• To download birth certificate online you need to have application number or mobile number.
• The application number will be sent/sent via SMS to the mobile number provided at the time of registration of birth through the system. Save the certificate to download online.
• A link with the entered mobile number or application number can download the birth certificate online
• If the mobile number or application number entered is incorrect then the certificate cannot be downloaded online. However, in case of difficulty in downloading due to technical reasons, it is requested to first contact the office of the concerned Registrar (Birth-Death) or the District Registrar (Birth-Death) and Chief Zilla Health Officer or their office. Contact numbers are given on the home page.
• Detailed instructions have been given by the office vide circular dated 05/02/2020 to validate the certificates generated through the computerized method.
Download Death Certificate Online
Downloading death certificate in the same way as birth certificate is downloaded. All information given above is as of today.
Download Gujarat Birth Certificate
Nowadays it is easy to use all the government services without visiting any office as all the services are working online. You know using basic internet and then using all government services is easy. This certificate does not require any signature. It is allowed everywhere in Gujarat.
How to download birth certificate? / How to download death certificate?• First go to the official website https://eolakh.gujarat.gov.in.• Then click on Download Certificate button.• Select option -> Birth / Death.• Select -> Application Number / Mobile Number.• Write the application number or mobile number in a box.• Type the year in the second box.• Click on the Search Data button.• PDF file downloaded for future use.
Download Birth Certificate Online : Click Here
Download Death Certificate Online : Click Here
What is the website to download birth certificate?
What services are available from the eolakha site?
Birth / Death Certificate
Birth certificate service falls under which department?
Department of Health and Welfare, Government of Gujarat