Under the Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana, the Office of the Director, Developing Welfare Officer, Gandhinagar is implementing a scheme to provide housing assistance to the socially and educationally backward classes, economically backward classes and homeless of the nomadic-liberated caste in the state. From the applicants who are eligible for the prescribed criteria on the portal esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in. Dated from 16-06-2022 Applications are invited online till 30-06-2022. Check out the details below for more information.
Rules For Benefits Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana :
- The application for assistance in Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana has to be made online. The required documents along with the application will also have to be uploaded online.
- If the application does not contain the required details or if the application is incomplete, it will be automatically rejected.
- If there is a general defect in the online application, if the Deputy Director is asked to complete it by the District Social Welfare Officer (Developing Caste), the application should be sent to the District Officer within 15 days, after which the application received will be considered.
- The applicant should be a native of Gujarat.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family is Rs. 1,20,000 for rural area and Rs. 1,50,000 for urban area should not be more.
- In previous years, the applicant or his family members should not have received such assistance from this department or any other department in the state of Gujarat.
- The benefit of this scheme is only available to one person from the family at a time.
- If necessary, the original document must be shown by the district office official when requested. If the applicant has applied online in the year 2020-21 and is not selected, the application will be considered cancelled and if such applicant wants to avail the benefit in the current year, he will have to re-apply.
- In the online application, the applicant will have to provide his or her family member’s mobile number. If another person’s number is given or more than one application is received, such applications will be considered cancelled.
- Keep checking the website to know the status of the application made online by the applicant.
- The power to approve the application rests with the District Officer. You can’t make any other claim about that.
- If more applications are submitted then the beneficiary will be selected from the state district by draw method based on the target of that district and taluka.
- If the benefit of this scheme is not received by the applicant in the current year, the applicant can re-apply in the second year.
- FAQs on the DASHBOARD of esamakalyan.gujarat.gov.in is given in the developing website. After thorough study, the applicant has to apply online. Also special information will be available from the office of the Deputy Director of the District, District Social Welfare Officer, Developing Castes.
- goog_377977859Pandin Dindayal Upadhyay The decision of the Director, Developing Caste Welfare Department, Gujarat State, Gandhinagar will be final.
Eligibility Criteria :
- The income limit has been fixed at Rs. 1,20,000 / – for rural area and Rs. 1,50,000 / – for urban area.
The standard of assistance :
- Rs.1,50,000 / – is given to who own plots to build houses in rural and urban areas to alleviate the difficulties of living in cities and villages.
- The period for completion of building construction is 2 years.
Documents to be submitted :
- caste / sub-caste of the applicant and proof of income
- Proof of residence of the applicant (any one of Aadhar Card / Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card / Ration Card)
- Certified copy of allotment letter of allotment order if land / ready house has been received under any poverty housing scheme.
- Land Ownership Base / Document / Size Form / Form of Rights / Charter (as applicable)
- Certificate to be given to the applicant by the Talati cum Mantri / City Talati cum Mantri / Circle Inspector of the Gram Panchayat for sanctioning housing assistance
- Construction letter for building construction
- BPL Card Certificate (if available)
- husband’s death Certificate (if a widow)
- Copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by Talati-cum-Mantri.
- Passbook / Cancel Cheque
- Photo of the applicant