E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Online Portal Registration, Check status @esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in Portal – Gujarat Social Justice and Empowerment Department has launched E Samaj Kalyan Portal for all citizens of the state. The portal was created by the state government to benefit candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Economically Backward Classes. The portal will allow the citizens of the state to avail all the schemes offered by the Gujarat government without visiting the government offices. They can also avail the benefits of many schemes launched at their homes through this portal. We are going to give you all the information related to E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Registration in this article.
What is E Samaj Kalyan Portal?
Government of Gujarat has launched e Samaj Kalyan Gujarat to provide benefits to Scheduled Castes and Development Castes or Socially and Economically Backward Castes. All the citizens of Gujarat can avail the benefits of all the government schemes launched by the Gujarat government from their homes through this portal. For this they do not have to go to government offices. Any citizen of Gujarat state can apply from esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in 2022 for all government schemes from the convenience of his mobile or laptop. All citizens of Gujarat state who wish to apply for Palak Mata Yojana or Awas Yojana, Kunvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana etc. can apply online.
Overview of E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Registration
|Portal Name||E Samaj Kalyan Portal|
|Launched by||By Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Citizens of Gujarat State|
|Purpose of Portal||The main objective of this portal is to ensure economic recovery in rural and urban areas.|
|Benefits through the portal||Through this portal, the citizens of the state will be able to avail the benefits of all the schemes launched by the Gujarat government at home.|
|Category||Schemes of Gujarat Govt|
Objectives of E Samaj Kalyan Portal
The main objective of esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in 2022 is to ensure economic reforms in rural and urban areas, so that all citizens of the state become empowered and self-reliant. All Gujarati citizens can use the portal from their homes. This will allow them to save time and money.
Apart from this many other schemes are now implemented on E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Register and many more schemes will be implemented on this portal by Gujarat Government in future.
This portal allows citizens to apply online for government schemes. Citizens can easily avail the benefits of programs like Awas Yojana and Palak Mata Pita Yojana using this portal. In future, there will be more government schemes on this portal.
Who are the beneficiaries of E Samaj Kalyan Portal?
E Samaj Kalyan Portal will benefit many departments of Gujarat Government. All these categories are:
- Socially and economically backward classes
- Minority community
- Physically and mentally handicapped person
- Scheduled Caste
- Evolving species.
Note – Welfare schemes for beggars, senior citizens, orphans, destitute people etc. are also implemented by Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Gujarat Government.
List of departments at esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
Many schemes launched by the Gujarat government through the e Social Welfare Portal were included in the Social Welfare Department. The list of departments is as follows.
- Director of SC Welfare
- Director of Developmental Caste Welfare
- Director of Social Protection
- Gujarat Safai Kamdar Development Corporation
List of schemes available on E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Portal
Here is a list of all the schemes offered by the Social Welfare Board to the state through this portal launched by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment:
- Manav Garima Yojana
- Kuvari Matani Yojana
- Sant Surdas Scheme
E Samaj Kalyan Portal Eligibility/Criteria
E Samaj Kalyan Yojana was designed only for the most deprived class of citizens. Citizens who wish to apply must first verify their eligibility. After that, you can apply for the following:
- This means that only SC/ST/Disadvantaged and Backward-Class citizens are eligible to apply.
- This is not all. Any person applying under this scheme must be a Gujarati citizen.
- BPL Certificate
- College ID Proof
- A recent passport size photograph
- Residential Certificate
- SC Caste Certificate
- Water I.D. card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Academic documents
- Caste Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Bank statement
- Bank Passbook
Procedure to apply under E Social Welfare Portal
Citizens must apply to continue Gujarat e-Samaj Kalyan registration on the e-Samaj Kalyan portal. The application process is as follows:-
- You have to fill the required information like name, gender and Aadhaar card number.
- After that you will need to click on “Register”. Next, click on Registration option for NGO users.
- You will now need to fill the information and then click on the button to register. Once you complete this step, your registration is complete.
- Next, you will need to log in to the e-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal using the user id, password, captcha code, etc.
- After you log on, select the scheme you want to apply for, then you can submit the online application under that scheme.
Procedure to view application status under E Samaj Kalyan Portal
- First, you need to visit the Official Website on the e-Samaj Kalyan portal. After that the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- Click on Your Application Status option from the homepage. The next page will appear before your eyes.
- You will be asked to provide some information. This includes your application number, date of birth and other relevant details.
- Then the application status will be displayed. This will allow you to check the status of your e Samaj Kalyan Gujarat application.